“Absolutely loved this workshop. Being able to see the whole office joining in, smiling, laughing and coming together was fantastic”
– Internet Watch Foundation
Focus, integrate and energise your team
Devised in collaboration with the Guildhall School of Music & Drama, Drum Works team-building workshops provide fun, energising and confidence-boosting experiences with useful learning outcomes to take back to the workplace. Drum Works leaders are all professional musicians and experienced facilitators, highly skilled at involving every delegate regardless of age, seniority or confidence.
Workshops can be delivered online if you’re looking for a session to engage team members who are working remotely.
Drum Works team building sessions are:
- Active: But you don’t need to be a musical whizz (or musical at all) to take part. Just be prepared to join in.
- Flexible: Anything from an hour to a whole day with anywhere from 10 to 150 participants.
- Bespoke: Workshops are tailored to the specific dynamics and needs of your group.
- Fun: The aim is to bring teams together, be invigorating, and of course be loud!
Prices below are based on workshops with up to 40 delegates within Greater London. For workshops online, further afield or for larger/smaller group sizes please contact us on 020 7382 5261 to discuss your requirements.
Lightning (1 hour): £1,000 +VAT
Half-day (up to 3 hours): £2,250 +VAT
Full day (up to 6 hours): £3,250 +VAT
30% discount available for charities
All of the profit we make from these workshops goes towards our main programme of activity, which reaches hundreds of young people every week developing creativity, building confidence and encouraging social cohesion. By booking a corporate training workshop with us you are directly supporting our work with young people in east London.
Further Information & Booking
For further information or to book a workshop for your team, please contact us.