“Absolutely loved this workshop. Being able to see the whole office joining in, smiling, laughing and coming together was fantastic”
– Internet Watch Foundation
Focus, integrate and energise your team
Devised in collaboration with the Guildhall School of Music & Drama, Drum Works team-building workshops provide fun, energising and confidence-boosting experiences with useful learning outcomes to take back to the workplace. Drum Works leaders are all professional musicians and experienced facilitators, highly skilled at involving every delegate regardless of age, seniority or confidence.
Drum Works team building sessions are:
- Active: But you don’t need to be a musical whizz (or musical at all) to take part. Just be prepared to join in.
- Flexible: Anything from an hour to a whole day with anywhere from 10 to 150 participants.
- Bespoke: Workshops are tailored to the specific dynamics and needs of your group.
- Fun: The aim is to bring teams together, be invigorating, and of course be loud!
The prices below are based on groups of 40 participants. Smaller and larger group sizes can be accommodated on request; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Lightning (1 hour): £1,200 +VAT
Half-day (up to 3 hours): £2,600 +VAT
Full day (up to 6 hours): £3,500 +VAT
30% discount available for charities
All of the profit we make from these workshops goes towards our main programme of activity, which reaches hundreds of young people every week developing creativity, building confidence and encouraging social cohesion. By booking a corporate training workshop with us you are directly supporting our work with young people in east London.
Further Information & Booking
For further information or to book a workshop for your team, please contact us.