“Absolutely loved this workshop. Being able to see the whole office joining in, smiling, laughing and coming together was fantastic”
– Internet Watch Foundation, April 2016
Focus, integrate and energise your team
Devised in collaboration with the Art of Development team at the Barbican and Guildhall School, Drum Works team building workshops provide fun, motivational experiences with useful learning outcomes to take back to the workplace. Our leaders are all professional musicians and experienced facilitators, highly skilled at involving every delegate regardless of age, seniority or confidence.
Drum Works team building sessions are:
- Active: But you don’t need to be a musical whizz (or musical at all) to take part. You will use instruments but you don’t need to have ever picked up a drum before; just be prepared to join in.
- Flexible: They can take anywhere between 10 to 40 participants and last for anything from an hour to a whole day. They can focus on one particular area for development or combine different areas within a day.
- Bespoke: Pre-course diagnostics will be conducted to ensure we understand the dynamics and needs of your group and can tailor the workshop accordingly.
- Fun: The aim is to bring teams together, be invigorating, and of course be loud!
- Lightning (1 hour): £1,200
- Half-day (up to 3 hours): £2,600
- Full-day (3-6 hours): £3,500
Prices are based on up to 40 participants. Larger group sizes can be accommodated on request; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
All of the profit we make from these workshops goes towards our main programme of activity, which reaches over 400 young people every week developing creativity, building confidence and encouraging social cohesion. By booking a corporate training workshop with us you are directly supporting our work with young people in east London.
Further Information & Booking
For further information or to book a workshop for your team, please contact us.